- Below are the Finding Aids which contextualize and inventory the collections at the Woody Guthrie Center Archives. The Woody Guthrie Archive was originally processed by Musicologist and Archivist Jorge’ Arevalo Mateus, Phd, and is the largest collection of Woody Guthrie primary resource materials in the world.
- The archives was transferred to Tulsa from Mount Kisco, New York, with the help of Archivist Tiffany Colannino. Colannino (who managed and headed the archives while they resided in New York) was consulted for the design of the research room, the vault, and she also ensured safe travel for the artifacts and manuscripts to their new home.
- The archives is currently headed by Archivist Kate L. Blalack, MLIS, CA. She can be reached at email@example.com
- Current Interns: Mac Sanders and Peter Addison for more information about archival internships see: https://woodyguthriecenter.org/center/internship-opportunities/
- We continue to add to our growing research collection. If you are interested in donating to our materials please see: https://woodyguthriecenter.org/archives/donate/
- To schedule a research appointment, please complete and submit our Research Application.
Related Research Materials:
- Woody Guthrie Manuscript Collection at the Library of Congress
- Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, at the Smithsonian Institution.