Woody’s Weekend Workshop
Learn the tools for performing in a band with this intensive 3-day workshop!
November 15: 4:00 – 6:00 PM
November 16: Noon – 4:00 PM
November 17: Noon – 4:00 PM
The Woody Guthrie Center is excited to once again offer hands-on music related activities for youth 12-18 years of age. This workshop offers students a chance to perform in a band while gaining advice from seasoned musicians and teachers from Tulsa and Nashville. The three days of this master class will guide students as they collaborate on musical performance, recording, and stage presence. The intensive environment encourages young musicians to think independently, work cooperatively and discover their own creativity. Please fill out and return the following form: After School Registration Packet Fall 19
- Program designed for students age 12-18 with some music proficiency
- Participants will learn to work together as a band.
- Students will receive advice from musicians, producers, managers and others in the industry.
- Get one-on-one guidance from professionals to improve skills and cooperation.
- Opportunities to perform for the public and on local television stations.
Small registration fee with needs-based rates
- For more information about the workshop or to register,