- Below are the Finding Aids which contextualize and inventory the collections at the Woody Guthrie Center Archives. The Woody Guthrie Archive was originally processed by Head Archivist Jorge’ Arevalo Mateus, Phd, and is the largest collection of Woody Guthrie primary resource materials in the world.
- The archives is currently headed by Archivist Kate L. Blalack, MLIS, CA. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We continue to add to our growing research collection. If you are interested in donating to our materials please see: http://woodyguthriecenter.org/archives/donate/
- To schedule a research appointment, please complete and submit our Research Application.
Related Research Materials:
- Woody Guthrie Manuscript Collection at the Library of Congress
- Ralph Rinzler Folklife Archives and Collections Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage, at the Smithsonian Institution.
- The Woody Guthrie Annual is a new open-access peer-reviewed journal containing the most up-to-date scholarship on Woody Guthrie. For information on submissions contact Professor Will Kaufman, at email@example.com.